CAULK / STAINS
The Sealant Made for Log Structures
No matter what it encounters, wind, rain, sleet, sun or snow, Log Jam chinking effectively holds its seal.
Whether you’ve just built the log home of your dreams, or purchased an existing log home, you need to know that your investment is protected from the elements. Nature is harsh as wind, humidity, insects, and UV rays all constantly attack the logs of your home.
Ordinary caulks crack and peel away from logs. Not Log Builder – it creates a lasting seal, preventing gaps and cracks.
Visit Sashco Caulk online, click here.
Total wood protection for exterior wood surfaces.
TWP® is a unique combination of chemicals, preserving and enhancing the natural warmth, beauty, and integrity of new and old wood. Designed to provide protection against the four major causes of wood degradation; wood rot, water, sunlight and mildew.
We ship TWP products nationwide.
Visit TWP online, click here.
- Available in & Ready Mixed
- Professional Choice for all Exterior Wood Surfaces>
- Resistant to Mold & Mildew
- Semi-Transparent Stain Preserves Natural Colors
Sikkens Interior Wood Finishes
Sikkens Cetol Interior Clear
- Type: Transparent
- Sheen: Satin
- Description: Hard-wearing transparent finish for interior woodwork.
- Usage: Doors, trim, molding, windows, cabinets, ceilings, walls, logs, furniture, etc.
- Features: Hard wearing, washable and scrubbable, scratch and alcohol resistant
- Technology: Alkyd
- Other Uses: Log Home